Expert Air Conditioning Repair in Omaha
Trusted Omaha Air Conditioning Repair
When it comes to air conditioning units, we take a “repair first” mentality. This means that when one of our expertly trained and certified technicians comes into your home or business to talk to you about air conditioning repair, you don’t have to worry about unnecessary up-selling or uncomfortable sales situations. We provide honest and thorough air conditioner repair quotes for our customers and act as trusted advisors as you decide what option best fits your specific needs and budget. Additionally, our service technicians are not paid on commission, which helps guarantee your peace of mind throughout the air conditioning repair process.
How to Know When You Need Air Conditioning Repair
As the weather warms up, it’s important to be proactive with air conditioning maintenance and repairs to ensure your family is cool and comfortable for the summer. Paying close attention to the first sign of unit failure will help you dodge the heat of a broken air conditioner.
Signs of Air Conditioning Failure:
- Warm Air: Make sure your air conditioning is on and that your thermostat is set below your home’s current temperature. If warm air is coming from your vents, then compressor issues or restricted airflow might be to blame.
- High Humidity: High humidity can be the result of your air conditioner not functioning properly, as your AC unit should moderate humidity levels. Often times, a professional can recalibrate your system to solve this issue.
- Water leaks: Refrigerant helps your air conditioner cool your home. In the process, it will sometimes create condensation. However, neither refrigerant nor condensation should leak around your unit. If so, the cooling system isn’t working properly and needs immediate air conditioning repair to avoid unit failure and structural issues.
- Strange Noises: Rattling, buzzing, whistling, and grinding are some of the noises that indicate there’s a problem with your unit. Whether the noises are caused by a loose part or something more serious, they won’t go away on their own. Our HVAC professionals can inspect your unit for the cause of the noise and ensure that your unit is functioning properly for the warmer weather.
- Turning On and Off too Frequently: It’s normal for air conditioning units to go through cycles each day as they cool your home. However, if your air conditioner seems to be turning on and off nonstop throughout the day, it could be a sign you need air conditioning repair.
- Not Working at All: If you’ve turned cooling on and set your thermostat lower than your home’s current temperature, but your air conditioning unit isn’t working at all, you should seek air conditioning repair service from a professional as soon as possible.
Emergency Air Conditioning Repair Service in Omaha
We understand the inconvenience of a breakdown of your air conditioning unit in the summer. Your comfort is our priority, which is why we offer 24/7 repair solutions for air conditioning repair. If you have an emergency, our technicians respond quickly to ensure that your air conditioning unit is working as soon as possible.
Having an emergency? We offer 24/7 AC repair solutions!
Quality AC Repair Service From Certified Technicians
Fred’s Heating and Air’s professionally trained and certified service technicians are experts when it comes to Air Conditioner repair on all makes and models of air conditioners. Our technicians pride themselves on acting as trusted advisors to our valued customers, never trying to sell them anything that they don’t absolutely need or want.