Furnace Replacement in Omaha
Furnace Replacement and Installation in Omaha
The day will come when your aging furnace will finally bite the dust, and furnace replacement becomes the smartest option. Fred’s Heating and Air has the knowledge, expertise, and customer focus to guarantee a painless replacement of your heating or cooling system in Omaha or Council Bluffs.
No matter what type of furnace you have, gas furnace or electric furnace, our HVAC company will install a high efficiency heating system that meets your needs. If your furnace fails during the colder months, we even offer emergency professional installation service.
Our Comfort Advisors exercise a no-pressure approach when working with customers to solve their unique comfort problems. We follow your lead when it comes to the desired level of equipment and what specific comfort concerns you’re looking to solve. Our heating and cooling experts replace furnaces all over the Omaha region. We also have fantastic financing options available that cater to any budget for your new Omaha furnace installation so you don’t have to worry so much about furnace replacement cost.
Each home, customer, and furnace replacement situation is different. We respect every unique situation, and will present all options in a manner that keeps you in control and feeling comfortable and confident. Should you choose to replace your old furnace with Fred’s, you will enjoy the benefit of our best-in-class workmanship, follow through, and delivery of what we promise.
Once your new Omaha furnace replacement and installation is completed, we will stick by you over time and make sure you’re completely comfortable and 100% satisfied.
Benefits of Installing the Right Furnace
When your furnace bites the big one, you may have no choice but to replace it with a new furnace that meets your home’s heating needs. But some people may decide to replace a heating unit before it dies for various reasons. It can be an unpleasant situation to deal with when a furnace fails at an inopportune time. Especially during the winter months, you probably don’t want to go through that.
That’s one reason it may be smart to replace your old furnace before it fails. A few more benefits to new furnace installation are:
- A high amount of energy savings and energy cost savings. Higher energy bills can be stressful, and the cost of a new furnace could balance out with lower utility costs.
- A high efficiency furnace unit will probably mean your furnace will run less often.This can help with noise pollution.
- Your entire house may be heated more effectively, leaving fewer ghosts to walk through.
- Depending on the size of your home, a higher efficiency furnace could change the way you feel about your home. Energy efficiency is a top priority for some people because they feel wasteful if they are running heat through a large house in an ineffectual way.
- Having a reliable furnace can mean peace of mind for you and for others who live in your home.
- Major repairs may actually cost you more money than installing a new HVAC system. A new system may actually save you money in the long run.
The cost of installation of a new heating system may seem daunting, but Fred’s can tell you about our financing options. New furnace costs may be more reasonable than you think. Our Omaha HVAC company believes no one should have to live with an unreliable heating unit that doesn’t do its job effectively. If it’s time to increase your home’s comfort by adding comfort solutions, such as a new heating system, reach out to an HVAC pro at Fred’s Heating and Air.
Is It Time For a New Furnace?
The average useful life of a furnace is 18 to 20 years depending on whether you have had it regularly inspected and maintained by a professional. So knowing the age of your unit is the first clue to whether you should consider furnace replacement. Here are some other signs you need an Omaha furnace replacement:
- Your furnace starts to make strange noises.
- Your energy bills start to increase or your home’s temperature doesn’t seem to match the thermostat.
- You are having to have frequent repairs performed to keep your furnace operating.
- You notice a drop in your indoor air quality.
- You notice strange smells.
Any of these are signals that it is time to look into furnace replacement. Let the experts at Fred’s Heating and Air guide you through the process of finding the right unit for your home and budget, and don’t forget to ask about how you can finance your furnace replacement cost.
Omaha’s Most Trusted Trane Comfort Specialist
Fred’s Heating and Air is the most positively reviewed Trane Comfort Specialist in Omaha. Anyone can provide quality equipment, but the difference lies in the people and company that install and stand behind that equipment. You can rest easy knowing that we will not only provide you with expert installation of your new furnace, but we will stick by your side should any problems arise in the future after the installation process is complete. Call Fred’s today to learn more about our Omaha furnace replacement and installation.