Fred's Precision Furnace Tune-Up
Furnace Tune Ups in Omaha: Preventive Furnace Maintenance
The key to extending the life of your furnace and making sure it is ready for even the coldest winters is preventive furnace maintenance. Our Precision Furnace Maintenance Tune-Up ensures that your heating system performs efficiently and safely, along with greatly reducing the likelihood of an untimely breakdown or malfunction.
Equipment manufacturers suggest annual furnace maintenance service for optimal performance, monthly utility savings, and overall safety. Our Precision Furnace Tune-Up Service is one of the most comprehensive furnace maintenance programs in the area, and will save you the headaches and stress associated with major repairs or premature furnace replacement.
How much does it cost for a furnace tune-up?
Generally speaking, the cost of a furnace tune-up is going to be a drop in the bucket compared to replacing your system prematurely because of a lack of preventative maintenance. As with any type of service, there are factors that affect the overall price of a furnace check. You can give us a call and we will be happy to provide you a free estimate on the cost of a furnace check up.
What is included in a heater tune-up?
There is a general check list that any furnace technician will follow when performing an annual furnace check, though there may be some variation depending upon the state of your heater. However, you can expect a few things to happen:
- Cleaning of the outdoor unit, blower, fan blades, and drain line helps ensure optimum performance
Inspection of the unit in its entirety for defects, cracks, and wear that could signal an impending furnace failure
- Testing of fuel pressure, airflow, thermostat control, lighting mechanism, and any other part of the furnace system that could be at risk for potential issues
- Lubricating motor parts to keep it from drying out and causing damage to itself
- Using a specialized computer we can perform testing to make sure the furnace tune-up is going to best benefit your efficiency and the comfort level of your home.
Fred’s Priority Customer Savings Agreement (PCSA)
Schedule regular furnace maintenance tune-ups throughout the year by joining our Priority Customer Savings Agreement program! Signing up for our PCSA will grant you the following benefits:
- Worry-free scheduled maintenance for your furnace, air conditioner, and humidifier. We call you to schedule convenient furnace maintenance times.
- Two of our Unmatched Precision System Tune-Ups each year (one for your heating system and one for your cooling system)
- Never pay an overtime or holiday fee. You always save 20% off of our standard diagnostic fee.
- Our exclusive 5-year parts and labor warranty on any repair we make (with continued agreement).
- 15% discount on all furnace repairs.
- Priority scheduling and service in case of an emergency.
- Maintain manufacturer parts warranties with PROOF of regular maintenance, as they require.
- Guaranteed furnace service within 24 hours of your call.
Call today to learn more about Fred’s PCSA for furnace maintenance and how it will keep you and your family comfortable season after season, year after year!
Quality Service From Certified Technicians
Fred’s Heating and Air professionally trained and certified service technicians are experts when it comes to furnace tune ups, furnace repair, and furnace maintenance on any and all makes and models of furnaces. Our furnace service technicians pride themselves on acting as trusted advisers to our valued customers, providing the best possible service for your furnace maintenance and other services. We never try to sell our customers anything that is not necessary. Contact us using the form below to schedule your furnace maintenance tune up.